There is always a good reason to choose steel.
Steel allows you to make the best material choice regardless of what you want to do. The excellence and variety of its properties mean steel is always the answer.
- Steel is safer to use because its strength is consistent and can be designed to withstand high-impact crashes.
- Steel offers the most economic and the highest strength to weight ratio of any building material.
- Steel is the material of choice because of its availability, strength, versatility, ductility, and recyclability.
- Steel buildings are designed to be easy to assemble and disassemble, ensuring big environmental savings.
- Steel bridges are four to eight times lighter than those built from concrete.